(Updated 23rd of Nov 2018)
Terms & Conditions
We strongly recommend that you:
- Read these Terms carefully before using https://mai-trading.store.
- Print a copy for future reference.
- Read our Delivery Policy section to understand the shipping/delivery criteria.
We reserve the right to change these Terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will be deemed to have taken effect when posted on https://mai-trading.store (see date at the top) and it is your responsibility to read the Terms on each occasion you use https://mai-trading.store. By accessing https://mai-trading.store, registering an Account or using the Services offered by E-Store MAI Trading on the Website, you agree to be bound by the Terms. If you do not agree with all or any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to discontinue your use of https://mai-trading.store.
2. Account and Registered User
2.1 In order to access certain functions of the Service, including the ability to order and purchase Products, you must register and create an account on My Account, secured by a password (the “Account”). Any Account so created is personal and exclusive to you and is non-transferable to any third party.
2.2 If you register and create an Account, you are a “Registered User”. To be a Registered User, you must be 21 years of age and must provide true and accurate information (including your first name, last name, e-mail address, shipping address, and other details) as requested during the Account creation process. Subject to applicable law, as a parent or guardian of a minor aged between 18 and 21, you may permit such minor to use your Account, on the basis that you remain fully liable for use of the Account and for any use of the Service by such minor through your Account. We may carry out further checks to verify your age with a registered credit reference (or similar) agency and, if we are unable to verify you are over 21 years, we may cancel your order.
2.3 By registering at and using https://mai-trading.store, you warrant that the information provided by you in the course of the registration process is true and accurate and you undertake to ensure that such information is kept updated. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account. In the event that you have any concerns regarding your Account or become aware of any misuse then you must inform us immediately (Email: email@example.com Or via Phone (+965) 222-159-03)
3. Order process
3.1 As a Registered User, you may order and purchase Products through the Service. If a payment is applicable to your order for a Product, you agree to pay the full amount for that Product as indicated during the order process, including shipping costs or other charges that may be applicable to such order. You may see our Payment and delivery terms below. All orders that you place on https://mai-trading.store will be subject to acceptance in accordance with these Terms.
3.2 The “confirmation” stage sets out the final details of your order. Following that, we will send to you an order acknowledgement e-mail, detailing the Products you have ordered. You may note that this e-mail is not an order confirmation or order acceptance by us.
3.3 After acceptance of your order, completion of the contract between you and us will take place on dispatch of the Products ordered to you if you have paid through cash on delivery of Products at your address, however subject to our receiving full payment for the Products, unless we have notified you that we do not accept your order or you have cancelled it.
3.4 We may not retain details of your order for you to subsequently access on https://mai-trading.store. Therefore, we suggest that you print these Terms and the order acknowledgement for your own records. If you wish to obtain specific details of your previous orders, you may Contact Us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within 2 business days or one of our staff will contact you within the same period, in additional you call us at (+965) 222-159-03.
3.5 From time to time there may be errors in the pricing of the Products that appear on the Website or during the order process. There may also be errors in transmission resulting in interruption of your purchase. E-Store MAI Trading will in good faith try to resolve any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You agree to cooperate with E-Store MAI Trading to resolve such issues, and you agree that E-Store MAI Trading shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
3.6 Parties other than E-Store MAI Trading may operate stores, provide services or sell their Products on https://mai-trading.store. Your purchase from these third party sellers are charged at the time you place your order and will be in accordance with the Terms as well as any other terms and conditions that such third party sellers may include. E-Store MAI Trading does not warrant the offerings of any of these third party businesses or individuals and purchasing from such third party businesses or individuals is done at your own risk and cost.
4.1 We take payment from your credit or debit card (“Card”) at the time we receive your order for the relevant Products, after we have checked your Card details. We also accept Cash or Card payment on delivery of the Products, subject to the conditions mentioned at Section 5 below. Products are supplied subject to availability. In the event that we are unable to supply the Products, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be given where you have already paid for the Products.
4.2 To ensure that your Card is not being used without your consent, if you select Knet as your favored payment method we will direct you to the Knet payment gateway where you will be asked to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date, & pin code). Alternatively, if you chose Visa/MasterCard as your preferred payment method you will be directed to the MasterCard Internet Gateway Service website (MiGS), where you will be required to enter your Card details (e.g. card number, expiration date & pin code). We may validate your name, address, and other Personal Information provided by you during the order process against appropriate third party databases. By accepting the Terms, you consent to such checks being made. In performing these checks, Personal Information provided by you may be disclosed to a registered Credit Reference Agency (Knet or MiGS), which may keep a record of that information. You may note that this is done only to confirm your identity and that your credit rating will be unaffected. All information provided by you will be treated securely and strictly in accordance with the applicable law.
4.3 Responsibility to verify the Customer and Customer’s Card Information, and to rightfully authorize the transaction deducting payments from the card lies with the respective payment gateway and /or the issuer bank of the card being used. E-Store MAI Trading is not liable for any losses or damages occurring out of fraudulent transactions happening due to attacks or breaches on any payment gateway, attacks or breaches on issuer banks, or due to Customer’s Card details, PIN verification details, password verification details or any other details authorizing purchase on the payment gateway being acquired by persons of malicious intent or persons who may not be the rightful owners of the card.
4.4 The price you pay for the Products ordered is the price displayed on https://mai-trading.store at the time we receive your order, subject to the following exceptions. While we try to ensure that all prices of the Products on https://mai-trading.store are mentioned accurately, it is possible that errors may occur. If we discover an error in the price of Products you have ordered, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or canceling such order. If we are unable to contact you, we will treat the order as cancelled. If you cancel and have already paid for the Products, you will receive a full refund.
4.5 Payment can be made by any method specified at https://mai-trading.store. For information about secure online ordering, check security section.
4.6 Risk of loss or damage and Title to any Products you order on https://mai-trading.store shall pass to you on delivery of the Products at the address provided with your confirmed order or on the date of first attempted delivery by us, however subject to us having received full payment for the Products.
4.7 All prices are shown in Kuwaiti Dinar (KD) and include taxes (if applicable) at the applicable current rates but exclude delivery charges, unless expressly stated otherwise.
5. Payment on Delivery
As mentioned at Section 4.1 above, we also offer our Registered Users the option to pay for the Products ordered, either by Cash or Card upon delivery at their address, should they opt for such service during the placement of order/checkout. However, any such payment on delivery shall be subject to the following:
5.1 Cash is to be presented to our authorized customer service representative for collection on the spot prior to receiving delivery of the Products ordered. Our customer service representative will also carry a mobile payment terminal for you to make payment by Card (Knet or Visa/Mastercard).
5.2 Upon receipt of full payment, the customer service representative will hand over the Products with the invoice and the delivery note.
5.3 It may be noted that we do not accept payments by cheque or gift vouchers or discount coupons in place of Cash or Card when using Payment on Delivery option (Discount Coupons if applicable, should be applied prior to checkout).
5.4 To ensure prompt and timely delivery, the customer will be contacted at least 30 minutes prior to delivery.
5.5 Ordered Products cannot be withheld by the customer on credit. Payment for the Products ordered is to be made at delivery. It may be noted that the person taking delivery of the Products should be the Registered User who had ordered the Products or his/her authorized person, providing adequate proof of such authorization.
5.6 In the event where you are not at home or at the specified location for order delivery, the customer service representative will wait at the address mentioned for a grace period of one hour with your ordered Products. Inability to establish contact during that time will prompt him to depart and a call will be made again later in the day. Should that fail, the order will be returned for another attempt on the following day.
5.7 Delivery fees will be mentioned at the checkout page since it’s divided based on areas and distance not fixed rate, check here for details. It may be noted that we do offer free shipping if the order reaches certain limit based on your area, check here for pricing details.
5.8 Time and date
5.9 Payment on Delivery option is not available for all Products and Products covered under the Pre-Order category, but is available for selected Products as can be seen on the Website during your purchase of Products.
6. Intellectual Property
6.1 You acknowledge and agree that all copyright, trademarks and all other intellectual property rights in all materials and/or content made available as part of your use of https://mai-trading.store shall remain at all times vested in us or our licensors. You are permitted to use this material and/or content only as expressly authorized by our licensors or us.
6.2 All Product names, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g., all capital letters), (collectively, “Marks”) are trademarks owned by or licensed to E-Store MAI Trading, unless otherwise noted. The Marks on https://mai-trading.store are variously protected by the laws of the State of Kuwait and other countries. Use of any of these Marks may not be made without the prior written consent of E-Store MAI Trading, except for the sole purpose of identifying the Products or Services originating from E-Store MAI Trading.
6.3 You acknowledge and agree that the material and content shown at https://mai-trading.store is made available for your personal non-commercial use only and that you may download such material and content only for the purpose of using this Website. You further acknowledge that any other use of the material and content of https://mai-trading.store is strictly prohibited and you agree not to (and agree not to assist or facilitate any third party to) copy, reproduce, transmit, publish, display, distribute, commercially exploit or create derivative works of such material and content.
6.4 The Website may provide the opportunity for Registered Users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions, or other information (“User Content”) on https://mai-trading.store. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to https://mai-trading.storeis original (and does not infringe the copyright of others), and you hereby grant E-Store MAI Trading a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty free license to use such User Content so submitted, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive all rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to public moral or is defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes copyright, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
6.5 E-Store MAI Trading has the right but not the obligation to monitor and edit or remove any activity or User Content, and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Content posted by you or content posted by any third party.
7. Liability and Indemnity
7.1 E-Store MAI Trading does not warrant that the Website or any of the Services or Products available through it will be uninterrupted or free from errors. There may be delay, omissions, interruption, and/or inaccuracies in materials or Service available through https://mai-trading.store.
7.2 E-Store MAI Trading makes no representation or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, timeliness, reliability, or non-infringement of any content on the Website or Services available through it.
7.3 Although E-Store MAI Trading takes reasonable steps to prevent the introduction of viruses, worms or other malicious code to https://mai-trading.store, E-Store MAI Trading does not represent or warrant that the Website, or the Service or Products or materials that may be made available through https://mai-trading.store are free from such destructive features. E-Store MAI Trading is not liable for any damages or harm attributable to such features or arising directly or indirectly from such features.
7.4 In no event shall E-Store MAI Trading be liable to you or to any third party for any direct, incidental, indirect, special or consequential losses, damages whatsoever (including, but not limited to, lost profits, business interruption, loss of programs or other data on your information system), even if E-Store MAI Trading has been advised, knew, or should have known of the possibility of such damages, arising out of or related to: (i) your use of or reliance on https://mai-trading.store, any information, hyperlinks or content contained therein, or Services included on or otherwise made available to you through https://mai-trading.store; (ii) your provision of information, personal or otherwise, to E-Store MAI Trading; (iii) the provision of Services by E-Store MAI Trading; or (iv) acts or negligence on the part of E-Store MAI, its agents or employees.
7.5 TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, E-STORE MAI TRADING DISCLAIMS AND EXCLUDES ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, WITH RESPECT TO THE WEBSITE OR E-STORE MAI TRADING SERVICES, OR WITH RESPECT TO THE ACCURACY, CURRENCY OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY ALGHANIM, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILTY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF A PATENT, TRADEMARK OR OTHER INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHT. THE WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ALL CONTENT, INFORMATION AND LINKS CONTAINED THEREIN, IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY THAT IT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
7.6 Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, E-Store MAI Trading aggregate liability (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) for any loss or damage that you may incur on any account whatsoever, arising out of your use of the Website, shall be limited to a sum equal to the amount paid or payable by you for the Product(s) in respect of one incident or series of incidents attributable to the same cause.
7.7 We will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but, unless we are negligent, we cannot be held liable for any losses caused as a result of unauthorized access to information provided by you. If you use https://mai-trading.store, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Account and its password and for restricting access to your computer, and you agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your Account or password. https://mai-trading.store is not intended for selling Products to children, but only to adults who can purchase with a Card or other permitted payment method. If you are under 21 years of age you can use https://mai-trading.store only with the permission and involvement of your parent or guardian, subject to applicable law.
7.8. E-Store MAI Trading reserves the right to refuse Service, terminate Accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders anytime at their sole discretion.
7.9 By using https://mai-trading.store and/or the Service, you agree, to the fullest extent permitted by law, to indemnify and hold E-Store MAI Trading, its directors, officers, employees, affiliates, agents, contractors, and licensors harmless with respect to any claims arising out of your breach of these Terms, your use of https://mai-trading.store or the Service, your non-compliance with applicable law or regulations in the jurisdiction in which you are accessing https://mai-trading.store or the Service, or any action taken by E-Store MAI Trading as part of its investigation of a suspected violation of these Terms or as a result of it’s finding or decision that a violation of these Terms has occurred.
8. Product Usage
We are not responsible to configure the products you buy. You may read the user manual given with the product to learn how to use it.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text](Updated 23rd of Nov 2018)
Once you find the Products you would like to purchase on MAI-Trading.store, add them to your shopping cart and go through our quick and easy payment process (checkout). You will find that we deliver mostly anywhere in Kuwait. Exact delivery time will depend on the accuracy of the delivery address details you provide. Depending on your shipping method (Standard or Express), we normally deliver the purchased products from 1 – 3 days from the time of order placement (checkout). We make every effort to deliver Products within the estimated delivery time, however, occasional delays are possible due to unforeseen circumstances such as holidays or weekends. E-Store MAI Trading shall be under no liability for any delay or failure to deliver the Products within the estimated delivery time. You will have the opportunity to review, change, update, or add delivery address details every time you place an order (checkout), in addition your ability to choose the time which match your schedule. You can also specify a different delivery address/time while ordering and have your order delivered to your workplace, or a friend’s delivery address.
If you have chosen a product with installation charges such as outdoor cameras, this will include the installation of the product not its configuration, as configuration guide and step by step user guide manual is included in the box. Installation charges will be quoted to you once the technician visits your premises and decides what is required to install the product, a non refundable 5 KD will be the charges for the technician to visit your premises then you will be quoted with the installation charges. If you approve the installation charges the 5 KD will be dedicated from the total amount of the installation, if not its non refundable. We take full responsibility for any manufacturing defects identified and/or any genuine complaints that you may have for up to fourteen (14) days after the date of purchase.
1. Delivery Address
Products ordered from MAI-Trading.store can be delivered only in Kuwait. We currently cannot deliver to any other location. All goods must be signed for by an adult aged 21 years or over, on delivery. You must ensure that you give the correct delivery address when printing the invoice that will enable prompt and timely delivery to you and other customers.
Therefore, do ensure that you provide the following information:
- Governorate / City / Town / Area
- Block number
- Street number
- Building Number
- Contact person
- Contact person Number
- Set your location on the map for more accuracy – optional
2.Change in Delivery Address
If there is a change in the delivery address after your invoice has been made, we cannot accept a direct phone instruction due to security reasons, you may contact us by calling on this number: (+965) 222-159-03.
3. Delivery Confirmation
We like to keep you informed of the status and time of your delivery. We will try to contact you before scheduling delivery to provide you information on delivery timings. We use our best efforts to accommodate your preferred delivery timings and date. However, you may note that such timings are for indicative purposes. The actual time of delivery may vary due to various uncontrollable delays that may occur.
4. Delivery and Installation Terms and Conditions:
In case of absence of the customer, delivery is considered complete, if any family member or home house cleaner domiciling at the same address of the customer signs the invoice/delivery note.
- Products are considered as delivered in a good condition, on time, upon the acceptance of the delivery note by you or your representative.
- For Delivery and Installation Products, our Delivery & Installation team will perform a quality check in your presence. If you wish that the Product remains unboxed and installed on a later date, then you will be responsible for the safety of the unboxed Product and no claims for damage or missing parts (if applicable) can be made against us later.
- You should ask for your Products to be delivered within one month of sale otherwise we will have the right to sell the Product and refund the amount after deducting 20% of invoice value.
5. Return and Refund Policy
You may return any factory damaged/malfunctioned product for an exchange of the product or a full refund. Return request can be sent to our ticketing system here or to phone (+965) 222-159-03. Items should be returned in their original product packaging.
6. Free Delivery/Shipping (Kuwait)
We offer free delivery/shipping to the following areas in Kuwait based on its governorate once the customer order reaches the following in a single purchase:
- Al-Asimah: 50 KD
- Hawalli: 50 KD
- Mubarak Al-Kabeer: 75 KD
- Ahmadi – Zone A: 75 KD
- Ahmadi – Zone B: 150 KD
- Jahra: 125 KD
Governorate Coverage Details
Kuwait City, Dasman, Sharq, Dasma, Daiya, Sawaber, Mirgab, Jibla, Salhiya, Bneid Al-Gar, Kaifan, Mansuriya, Abdullah Al-Salim Area, Nuzha, Faiha, Shamiya, Rawda, Adiliya, Khaldiya, Qadsiya, Qurtuba, Surra, Yurmuk, Shuwaikh, Rai, Ghurnata, Sulaibikhat, Doha, Nahdha, Jaber Al-Ahmad City, Qairawan
Hawalli, Rumaithiya, Jabriya, Salimya, Mishrif, Shaab, Bayan, Bidi, Nigra, Salwa, Maidan Hawalli, Mubrak Al-Jaber Area, South Surrah, Hittin
Mubarak Al-Kabeer, Adan, Qurain, Qusur, Sabah Al-Salim Area, Misila, Abu Fteira, Sabhan, Fintas, Funaitis
Ahmadi – Zone A:
Ahmadi, Mahbula, Abu Hulaifa, Mangaf, Fahaheel
Ahmadi – Zone B:
Aqila, Zuhar, Muqwa, Rigga, Hadiya, Sabahiya, Wafra, Zoor, Khairan, Abdullah Port, Agricultural Wafra, Bneider, Jileia, Jaber Al-Ali Area, Fahad Al-Ahmad Area, Shuaiba, Sabah Al-Ahmad City, Nuwaiseeb, Khairan City, Ali Al-Salim Area, Sabah Al-Ahmad Nautical City.
Alwaha, Aloyoun, Alqasser, Old Jahra, Alnaseem, Taymaa, Saad Al-Abdullah City, Al-Jahra Industrial, Kabd , Al-Sulaibiya, Al-Sulaibiya Industrial, Al-Sulaibiya Agricultural, Amghra.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
(Updated 23rd Nov 2018)
Collecting Personal Information and its use:
1. In the course of your use of https://mai-trading.store, you provide us with certain information, as mentioned below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing the Services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of https://mai-trading.store;
- Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, order history, feedback, about your visits to and use of https://mai-trading.store (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation etc.)
- Information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services.
- Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User (including your Account details).
- Information that you provide to us for subscribing to https://.mai-trading.store Services, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information that you choose to send to us; and feedback including Product/Service reviews.
2. We may use the Personal Information that you provide or that is obtained by us:
- To register you with https://mai-trading.store and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on https://mai-trading.store.
- To fulfill our agreement of providing Services to you, including those relating to your purchase of Products and their processing and obtaining payment;
- To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to enable us to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your usage of computerized technology, for example automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including products and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls),SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise.
3. We may supplement the Personal Information that you provide to us with information that we receive from third parties.
4. In order to protect our customers and us from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information that we obtain (for confirming identity and other information in our customer records, including how you conduct your Account etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of MAI Trading, other third parties, companies, retailers and to financial and other organizations (including law enforcement agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection, to use in the same way.
Disclosure of Your Information
5. While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of MAI Trading and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through https://mai-trading.store, for the following reasons:
- To other companies and organizations to administer any prize draws or competitions.
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties to provide services for us.
- To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so or if the law compels us to do so either in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
7. If MAI Trading is sold to a third party otherwise becomes subject of a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case MAI Trading would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
9. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and MAI Trading is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
10. Protecting your Personal Information is very important to us. Therefore, we take the following precautions, among others, to better protect the Personal Information;
- We take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information including the use of Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software.
- We store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting https://mai-trading.store.
11. It is possible that two weeks after receiving your Product, we may send you an e-mail inviting you to review and rate the Products that you have purchased. In addition, sometimes we may also ask you if you would like to answer questions related to your Product, as submitted by other customers.
You may note that:
- Your review may be shared on other MAI Trading Group company/subsidiary/affiliate websites.
- Once submitted, it usually takes 72 hours for your review, question or answer to appear on https://mai-trading.store provided it is in line with our publishing guidelines
- Your review can be submitted anonymously or if you prefer, you can leave a ratings only review.
- It is not possible for you to edit/remove your review after submission.
If you require any further information on this service or wish to have your review removed, you can contact Customer Services.
12. You have the option to receive a copy of the Personal Information that we retain about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- Receipt of a written request from you; and
- The supply of appropriate evidence of your identity (for this purpose, we will usually accept a certified photocopy of your passport or civil identification card plus an original of a utility bill showing your current address).
13. We may withhold such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law.
14. You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any of the Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you may Contact Us.
15. Our Website may contain links to other websites. MAI Trading is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by us. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information.
16. You may receive emails from MAI Trading based on your subscription request. If you wish at any time to unsubscribe, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication.