Mesh Nebulizer Ultrasonic High Efficiency Hand Held Travel Low Noise USB connect -C101R9
- Fine particles: large fog, fine atomized particles, particles can reach 1-5 m, drug absorption more fully
- High speed: microporous spray tablets, atomization speed 0.2ml/min
- Quieter: with piezoelectric components, quieter design with low noise
- Flashing light: green light means normal operation, red light means no power or insufficient voltage
- Energy-saving and environmental protection: skin-friendly and environment-friendly, the mask adopts PP (polypropylene) as the main material, without DEHP
- Pocket size , compact and lightweight, easy to carry, easy to operate.
- Silent quiet treatment, noise level as low as 25 dB.
- Simple one button operation and easy to use.
- Can be used with mouthpiece or mask.
- Suitable for all ages. Specification
- Type: inhaler
- Size: 4.5 x 4.5 x 10cm
- Power: 2.0W
- Atomization Rate: ≥0.2ml/min
- Particle Size: 1-5um
- Sound Level: <25dB
- Operating Frequency: 120KHz±10%
- Medication Cup Capacity: 8ml Max, 0.5ml Min
- Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (Not included), or USB Cable (Included) how to use this mini inhaler?
- 1.Please sterilize the spray tube, mask, sealing silicon rubber plate, water vessel cover with boiling water, disinfect inner part of water vessel and spray spout with medicinal alcohol and spraying 1-2 minutes by pure water. 2.Add atomized liquid into water vessel, put sealing silicon rubber plate in water vessel cover and tighten the water vessel. 3.Start inhaler by pressing the switch button for 3-5 seconds, then press the button for 1 time , you will see the green & blue lights flickering! Package Include:
- 1 x Portable Inhaler
- 1 x Mouthpiece
- 2 x Mask (adult and child)
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x Specification
medication flow rate:approx.0.4ml/min
|power||DC5V/1000mA USB power adapter or 2* 1.5v (2 sets of 5 AA alkaline, no battery included)|
|Dimension & Weight||45(w)*45(h)*100(L)mm
- Store Name: MAI
- Vendor: Richard Martis
Saleh Al-Mutawa Complex, Tunis Street
CBK Building, Floor No 13
- No ratings found yet!